There's been no more setbacks; things are going as they should--but they are going there very slowly. The pneumonia is being taken care of, her lungs are getting stronger, her breathing better; there never was any trouble with her heart. She walked ten feet today. She either wants to avoid rehab or get her rehab at the hospital. But if she is too weak, they will want to send her to sub-acute care rehab center for physical therapy. Deja vu all over again. Her attitude is mostly good, and thus mine is also. Well, that's not quite true; I do have a certain amount of detachment for ill or good. I know from past experience that they will not make a decision about rehab until Monday. So tomorrow I will go have a good restaurant breakfast with some old acquaintances before going to the hospital. Love and peace to all.